At LAW Days, members and students can learn about legislative issues impacting dentistry and dental patients over breakfast and then speak to legislators about those issues, encouraging their support and thanking them for efforts on legislation. LAW Days will begin in January 2020; all members and spouses are welcome on all days.
Members of the Georgia Dental Association who have participated in the LAW Day Program for many years have helped us become one of the most effective professional associations under the Gold Dome. Developing relationships with legislators through the Contact Dentist Program is a powerful way to educate decision makers on how they can ensure that their constituents have the best available oral health care.
2020 NDDS Law Days
- January 22, 2020 - Northern, Eastern
- February 5, 2020 - Southwestern, Western, Northern-Hall Co.
2020 Other Law Days
- February 19, 2020- Central
- March 12, 2020 - Southeastern and Georgia Dental Society
- March 4, 2020 - Northwestern
- March 18, 2020 - Other Specialty Groups, Students, and anyone else who wishes to attend